4. Wildlife Viewing
5. Fishing Charters
Address: 333 Skeena Drive, Port Edward, BC
Telephone: (250) 628-9449 or Toll free: 866-628-9449
From Ferry Terminal:
1. Follow the main (only) road into Prince Rupert.
2. At the first stop sign (3rd Avenue), turn right (there is a flashing light at that corner). Continue to second set of lights (McBride Street) and turn right again.
3. Follow McBride St., which becomes Highway 16. Travel 6 miles. (10 km) You will go over a bridge, and see a well-lit overhead sign pointing to the right for Port Edward.
4. Follow the sign to Port Edward and continue for approx. 2 miles (3 km).
5. The campground is on the left, just BEFORE the convenience store and post office
6. Turn into the campground, point your vehicle towards the left-hand fork of the campground "loop", and come upstairs to our office for check-in.
Coming from the East (i.e. from Prince George):
1. Turn left at the Port Edward exit, off of Hwy 16 (approx. 6 miles or 10 km before Prince Rupert).
2. Follow directions 4 - 5 above.